You are invited to the Larchmont Historical Fire Company’s Prohibition-Style Firefighters’ Irish Night, on Saturday March 2, 2019 beginning at 7:00 pm, at the American Legion Hall in Larchmont’s Flint Park.
The party is open to all: tickets are $50, with discounts for members of the LHS, veterans and fire companies.
Irish Night, hosted for almost a century by Larchmont Fire Department’s Engine Company, celebrated the heritage of many of the firefighters with a traditional St. Patrick’s Day’s feast of corned beef and cabbage rounded out by appetizers, soda bread, beverages and dessert.
- LHS Member @ $45 individual / couple @ $80
- Veterans @ $45 individual / couple @ $80
- Non-Member @ $50 individual / couple @ $90
- Groups of 6 or more @ $40 each
You can pay by credit card here:
- LHS Member Single Ticket $45.00
- LHS Member Spouse 2 Tickets $80.00
- Veteran Single Ticket $45.00
- Veteran Spouse 2 Tickets $80.00
- LHS Non-Member Single Ticket $50.00
- LHS Non-Member Couple 2 Tickets $90.00
- Group Tickets for 6 $240.00
- Group Tickets for 8 $320.00
- Group Tickets Table for 10 $400.00
Or mail checks made out to “LHS Fire History Irish Nite” to
Larchmont Historical Society
P.O. Box 742,
Larchmont NY 10538.
Serving Larchmont and Mamaroneck, the Historical Fire Company is part of the Larchmont Historical Society.